The world’s top brands are also often the most social brands. Coincidence?
The top 100 Interbrand brands are also most likely to be active (and successful) in social media. Coca-Cola, No.1 on the list, just happens to also be one of the most social brands in digital. According to TrackSocial, Coca-Cola consistently performs well in social media with regards to fan growth, social buzz and spurring engagement. This proves that social media — which might not actually drive purchases of Coke in a direct-response sense — does help the brand with providing value to consumers.
You want PROOF that social media helps Coke “provide value to consumers”? Well according to Giselle Abramovich, you can find it here. Either that, or she has absolutely no idea what the word “proves” means. I’m going with the latter.
I like how that article just conveniently ignores that #2 brand, Apple, who has barely any social presence.
While Apple proper doesn’t have “social presence” their users certainly do. It actually argues for the power of community (though Apple can uniquely drive theirs primarily through product and programs).
And Apple plays well to help make that as seamless as possible. See: Twitter/iOS integration.
31 Notes/ Hide
- st reblogged this from rickwebb
- claudiadoliveira reblogged this from rickwebb
- chetgulland likes this
- naranzarian likes this
- srinsesh reblogged this from rickwebb
- orlando2046 reblogged this from rickwebb
- michelechampagne likes this
- pinkloversmiu likes this
- mfdaniels reblogged this from rickwebb
- seanbohan likes this
- brianvan likes this
- alexroseinnes reblogged this from felixsalmon
- danwtmoon reblogged this from felixsalmon
- mctumblovin likes this
- ronen likes this
- seldo reblogged this from lauraglu and added:
- seldo likes this
- michaeltorres likes this
- lauraglu reblogged this from rickwebb
- kenyatta reblogged this from rickwebb
- meganwest likes this
- swandiamondrose said: :s
- studiojubilee likes this
- rethansmith likes this
- little-queen-bee likes this
- meredithmo likes this
- rickwebb reblogged this from felixsalmon
- fatmanatee likes this
- hammersley likes this
- leadwithstory likes this
- dlpvmag likes this
- simkaconsulting likes this
- joestanley reblogged this from felixsalmon
- felixsalmon posted this